Cureline is a global biobank since 2003 organizing tissue research projects for development of personalized medicine and biomedical research including clinical network management, regulatory affairs, specimen collection, analysis and complete logistics. Our expertise is translational medicine and diagnostics development for solid tumors, hematology, inflammation/autoimmune disorders, infectious diseases, sepsis, maternal health, etc. Cureline has an extensive biorepositoryof human specimens located in the United States (South San Francisco, CA) and collaborates with 90+ major clinical and research centers, laboratories and hospitals worldwide on human tissue procurement and clinical studies.
Bioethical Policies and Clinical Information
Our team collaborates with the major clinical and research centers in the USA, Europe, and Asia on developing collection protocols that are approved by local IRBs and Ethical Committees and that comply with international and local regulations and guidelines.
A standard patient consent form is used for all Standard Collection Protocols. Project-based consent forms are developed for each custom study in collaboration with clinical sites and the study sponsor. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are implemented to guard patients' rights and to use the samples with maximum efficiency.
All human materials provided by Cureline are properly consented, de-identified and selected with accurate clinical diagnosis and therapy regimens by certified medical professionals. Standard clinical information provided for each case includes age, gender, diagnosis, a pathology report summary and treatment history. If requested, a custom clinical report form (CRF) is developed and implemented in prospective procurement studies. A detailed pathology report from a US-board certified medical pathologist and H&E slides can also be provided upon request.
亚博足彩网址 上面所说的仅仅是水面之上，在水下，俄罗斯依然保持着显著的优势 “不管是从头部集中的程度，还是从一些宏观经济的影响，海外市场对游戏业来说，仍然是一片蓝海的市场，是值得我们去关注的
- FFPE BlocksFFPE tissues (Oncology, Inflammation, Neurological Diseases, Normal Tissues)
- Frozen TissuesFF tissues: Oncology, Inflammation, Neurological Diseases, Normal Tissues
- Blood and Bone MarrowHuman specimens from patients with leukemia, multiple myeloma, MDS, etc.
- Cell FractionsPrimary human viable cells and marker-specific cellular subfractions for functional studies and expression analysis
- Biospecimen SetsComprehensive human specimen sets from patients with solid tumors, hematologic malignancies, rheumatoid arthritis, endometriosis. Normal human issue panels.